- Occupation: Running coach
- Services: Group fitness, one-to-one coaching
- Contact: (e) email@example.com
- Social Media: (ig) @sidbap
- Top Cause: Cultural Diversity
- Other Causes: Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ community, Feminism
Mr. Baptista’s efforts have effected many around him, and he has shown young people here in Boston that living a fit life is attainable for anyone. Aside from his coaching, Sidney’s hobbies include photography, branding, and spending time with his family.
In His Own Words:
My running journey began as a track team manager turned High School Record holder in 100m, 200m and 4×100 team relay. Previously a sub 50 second 400m runner, I turned my talents to distance running in 2013. I have since completed the Chicago marathon but loves the fast and deep pain of the 5K the most. My love of the long run and my history with these sprints mean my coaching sessions provide a special punch and flavor all their own. While I personally love running, my goal as a running coach is to diversify the running culture in Boston.