- Company Name: BarbosaBorges
- Occupation: Architect
- Services: Project development, interior design, logos, project management
- Contact: (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (p) +238 599-4987
- Social Media: (fb) Nuno Cardoso Barbosa
- Top Cause: Immigrant Advancement
- Other Causes: Community Beautification
Nuno is a young man with a wealth of knowledge, tremendous goals, and a very bright future. A man with many talents, Nuno has taken on many hobbies while also pursuing a fruitful career as an architect. He constantly looks to pick up new skills and never stops his pursuit for personal growth and progress. Mr. Barbosa is well on his way to making BarbosaBurges a household name in Cabo Verde.
In His Own Words:
My ultimate goal as an Architect would be to be acknowledged for what i do. I also have community goals and would like to provide pro bono works for public space restoration. I believe it is important to create safe environments and public spaces for everyone.
- Field: Marketing
- Services: Marketing/Advertising, & Branding advice, Photography, Design (some)
- Contact: (e) email@example.com (p) 860-324-6272
- Preferred Contact Method: Text
- Social Media: (ig) @malcolmthelittle (in) linkedin.com/in/malcolmthelittle
- Top Cause: Equal Rights
- Other Causes: The Arts
Malcolm is the type to let nothing get in the way of enjoying life. Despite whatever responsibilities he may have, he makes sure to make time for his hobbies. Making the most of his camera, Malcolm has honed his photography skills over the past few years and is continually adding to his admirable portfolio.
In His Own Words:
I enjoy observing and optimizing brands in today’s highly dynamic media landscape. Since I was a young lad, I’ve always sought out ways to combine my interest of technology with my love of the visual arts, culture and communication. I appreciate life for all the small parts that make the whole. I hope to teach others to appreciate the little things as well through my personal and professional endeavors as a visual producer and brand elevator in the worlds of design and advertising.
- Company: Pink Prints
- Occupation: Designer
- Services: Custom Invitations, Snapchat filters, and stationary
- Contact: (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: (ig) @_pink.prints
- Top Cause: Teen Advocacy
- Other Organizations: MCA Mentor Group and My Brothers Keeper 617
As a full time Marketing Coordinator for a property management company, Maxine is also a mother of two beautiful children. She is a testament to the fact that even in this day and age, it is possible to raise a family and still have a successful career.
Recognizing the importance of education, she also recently obtained a Masters degree in communications. Maxine plans to leverage her newly learned skills to move up the corporate ladder and build her company.
Aside from her career aspirations, she enjoys spending time with family and friends. Most of all, she loves creating lasting memories with her children.